Tuesday, October 28, 2008

out of reach


knew the signs, wasnt right
i was stupid for a while swept away by you and now i feel like a fool so confused, my hearts bruised was i ever loved by you? out of reach, so far i never had your heart out of reach, couldnt see we were never meant to be catch myself, from dispair i could drown if i stay here keeping busy everyday i know i will be ok but i was, so confused my hearts bruised was i ever loved by you? out of reach, so far i never had your heart out of reach couldnt see we were never meant to be so much hurt, so much pain takes a while to regain what is lost inside and i hope that in time youll be out of my mind and ill be over you but now im, so confused my hearts bruised was i ever loved by you ? out of reach, so far i never had your heart out of reach couldnt see we were never meant to be out of reach so far you never gave your heart in my reach, i can see there a life out there for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home