Thursday, October 30, 2008

Part Time Love



Ohhh!
You love me today yeah
and then you're gone tomorrow
first you bring me down
and then you bring me sorrow
I never know
just what you're thinking of
I dont want no part-time love

You tell me the truth
and then you tell me a lie
first you say hello
and then you say goodbye
I never know
what you're thinking of
I dont want no part-time love

Got a sign on my window
say is a full time your partner
the work is steady
and there's full time enjoyment
you gotta stay on the place
the police the boss
seven days a week
and not a sunday, ohh

tell me you will
then your gonna turn around and say you won't
first you say you do
then you say you don't

I never know, I never know
what you're thinking of
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
I don't want nobody
Part time love, ohh

Luther Allison - Part Time Love
Missisipi Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home